When you decide it’s time to paint your home’s exterior, the discovery of wood rot and damage during the cleaning and prep phase can be a concern. Finding a carpenter to make these repairs on time can be challenging. As a full-service paint contractor with experienced in-house carpenters, we offer a hassle-free solution. Our skilled carpenters swiftly handle repairs, ensuring your project stays on track. This seamless integration of painting and carpentry results in efficient, high-quality work, providing you with confidence in a job well done.
Our Carpentry Services:
– Interior moulding and trim
– Interior wood repair
– Window repair & window sill replacement
– Facia repair
– Cornice repair
– Wood fence repair
– Deck repair
– Siding repair
– Exterior moulding and trim- crown, base board chair rail etc.
– Wood rot repair of all types
Key Steps To A Good Repair Job
– Assess the problem at hand
– Fix the source of the problem. so it will not reoccur
– Repair any underlying structural damage
– Repair cosmetic damage
– Apply a quality paint job to protect it from the elements
One Stop Shop
Save yourself the headache of finding separate paint and carpentry contractors and hire a full service paint contractor that does both.
The Phillip Patterson Painting Difference
Why hire a full service paint contractor with in house carpenters?
– Good communication and seamless work between trades
– Better quality control , high quality end product
– Less complicated one bid – one bill
– Less hassle than trying to coordinate the work yourself
– Easy scheduling with only 1 business instead of multiple
– One contractor, one reputation
– Project stays on schedule
Justin, Antwon and Steven did a fantastic job. They were prompt, courteous and dedicated to doing excellent work. This is the second time we have used Phillip Patterson Painting (different issues) and both had outstanding results.
– Jerry P.